WELCOME TO PERIOPLANT.
Your first appointment at Perio'Plant is a consultation to evaluate:
- a comprehensive patient history (anamnesis).
- a clinical examination to evaluate your periodontal and/or implant treatment needed
- customised treatment planning to address your individual treatment need
- detailed discussion regarding your treatment.
Unlike general dental consultation (first) appointment, we do not provide a scale and clean in this appointment.
Generally the first appointment (after having detailed clinical examination and necessary diagnostics) should be able to provide you estimate on treatment cost.
For your first appointment, we require:
- Your referral: please bring if your dentist has provided you with one.
- Referral is not mandatory, you can see a dental specialist without a referral.
- OPG (orthopantomogram) also known as a full mouth x-ray. If you already not have an OPG, we can organise it.
- Dental x-rays
We offer HICAPS for your convenience so that you can claim your insurance privileges (if available) onsite paying gap-payment only.
We are conveniently located with onsite parking in Beenleigh and free street parking in Cleveland.